The Apani® Merino series from X-bionic utilizes a wide array of ground breaking techniques to offer you the best temperature regulating, best fitting and driest sensation whilst being active in cool climates.
Ecologically designed and produced in Europe. The Saxon-Merino wool is made with a diameter of 18.5 micrometers for a perfect balance between elasticity, form stability and wearing comfort.
The shirt draws advantage from the following technologies:
- Aktiv-Bund® - A highly elastic cuff which ensures a perfect fit without constraining movement.
- ExpansionRibs™ - A special knitting that folds apart like an accordion. This ensures that your elbows do not cool down even when sharply bent.
- ISO-Pad - Targeted insulation of individual body parts protecting against ambient cold. This helps retain body heat and guarantees interior organ functionality
- Two-Step 3D-BionicSphere® system - High-tech knitting technology that ensures an optimal grip and climate comfort.
- SweatTraps® - Strategically placed sweat traps that helps speed the transport of moisture
- 75% Merino Wool
- 23% Mythlan™
- 2% Elastane